Aft balcony dividers open?

Just wondering if anyone has ever had 8690 or 8692 and asked to have the dividers opened on the balcony? I have heard yes and some people have said no? Please let me know.....This would be for Exploer of the Seas! Thanks

Hey,

I am sailing in three weeks. I will be on the adventure of the seas. According to some, no they do not regardless if its a glass divider or not. I will let you know FOR SURE. I have gotten all different answers, regarding the same boat.

Aft cabin balcony dividers on any Freedom/Voyager class ships do not open. I had aft cabin on Freedom, and I can tell you for sure that they are glass but framed in steel and do not open at all. They are bolted shut. If you want a divider that opens, you will have to head to a side view on a Freedom class, Mariner or Navigator. Sorry.

Side view balconies on Freedom class as well as Mariner and Navigator do open. On Adventure, Explorer and Voyager, none of them do.

The corner aft on deck 7 (which we had on Freedom-7408) would definately hold that many. It was huge, and I think it is the largest of the aft balconies. We had a ton of people out there. Not sure what the room number is on Voyager class...Bonnie would know. BUt it is the same size.

Archived