Crown Princess in Wet Dock???

PhotoK

Does anyone know what all is being done to the Crown?

I just left the Crown yesterday. Have some friends on board (crew) and was going to spend last night out on the town with them but last minute changes cancelled their shore time for last night. Ship had to go out to international waters last night to dump all treated waste water before coming back to San Juan this morning. Ship will be in wet dock for next couple of days and then sail empty (with exception of some Princess Corp VIPs) to New York. I'm told general cleaning and minor fixes are planned but have no additional specifics. Crew parties as well as special half price nights in Crown Grill and Sabatinis are planned for them during this time. Good idea so the crew can recharge after all the hard work they do............ I wish I could have stayed on for that!!!

Cheers

Rolando

Can't wait till Saturday

Don't think much is being done to the ship.

Just got off on Saturday, and the ship is in immaculate condition. Probably just some minor things to get done.

Joanne

Don't think much is being done to the ship.

Just got off on Saturday, and the ship is in immaculate condition. Probably just some minor things to get done.

Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the feed back about the Crown. Cannot wait to board her on Saturday. I do have a little off the wall question for you. We have sailed with a young Filipino woman named Hazel several times. She last told us she was assigned on the Crown as a Bar Supervisor. She was in the Wheelhouse. I don't suppose you know or ran into her during your cruise?

Thanx,

Sorry CruiseKing,

Don't recall seeing her in the lounges that I went to, but never went to the wheelhouse bar. I was mostly at Crooners.

Joanne

Sorry CruiseKing,

Don't recall seeing her in the lounges that I went to, but never went to the wheelhouse bar. I was mostly at Crooners.

Joanne

Thanx. Guess I'll just have to do some exploring.

Archived