POA NCL Transfer

shay1

Hello,

We booked our air with NCL to Hawaii.

How does the NCL transfers work? Does NCL have someone meet you at the airport?

Thanks,

Shay1

There will be someone at either the gate or the backage claim (in my case, he was at the gate) holding an NCL sign. When you claim your baggage, they'll put it on a cart, and take it to the transfer bus, and it will take you and your luggage to your hotel or to the pier.

There will be someone at either the gate or the backage claim (in my case, he was at the gate) holding an NCL sign. When you claim your baggage, they'll put it on a cart, and take it to the transfer bus, and it will take you and your luggage to your hotel or to the pier.

At the gate for us too -- we were pointed to the baggage claim to get our bags and there were more NCL personnel there to point us in the right direction. The shuttle to the ship was just leaving when we made it out to the curb; we had a ten minute or so wait for the next bus.

I booked my air through NCL too but nothing in my edocs says anything about the transfer. Was it listed in your edocs or will they just be expecting me?

It was in my edocs -- there was a page that said "Transfer voucher".

I booked my air through NCL too but nothing in my edocs says anything about the transfer. Was it listed in your edocs or will they just be expecting me?

I did not book air through NCL, but received 3 transfer vouchers with my edocs: labeled "Airport to City", "City to Port", and "Port to Airport". We also had a hotel voucher.

I wonder if maybe they don't include these vouchers for people who book air through NCL? I'd suggest calling NCL, except that their phone representatives aren't usually helpful.

I wonder if maybe they don't include these vouchers for people who book air through NCL? I'd suggest calling NCL, except that their phone representatives aren't usually helpful.

We booked air through NCL and had the travel vouchers included in the edocs. Ditto the suggestion to contact NCL or your travel agent if you booked through one.

I did not book air through NCL, but received 3 transfer vouchers with my edocs: labeled "Airport to City", "City to Port", and "Port to Airport". We also had a hotel voucher.

If you booked your hotel through NCL this is probably why you have the transfers.

If you book your air through NCL it includes the transfers too.

Shay1

Archived