Half day tour questions

bickee

So hubby is interested in a taxi tour of St Kitts...I'd like to only tour in the morning and have the afternoon free. Will a driver do 3-4 hours and then drop us at the Shiggity shack...and then come back for us? Is this a reasonable plan? Will we have enough time to see a bit of the island?

I just came back Sunday from St. Kitt's and I booked a small island tour through Royston's Tour. He was very accomodating. We told him what we wanted to see, and that's what we did. He took us to 3-4 beaches.

You can contact him at roystontours@hotmail.com .

I highly recommend him.

Joanne

So hubby is interested in a taxi tour of St Kitts...I'd like to only tour in the morning and have the afternoon free. Will a driver do 3-4 hours and then drop us at the Shiggity shack...and then come back for us? Is this a reasonable plan? Will we have enough time to see a bit of the island?

Sounds like a great way to spend the day. You should have enough time to see the sites, lime at Mr. X's and get back to the ship in time.

Contact Thenford Grey at thenang06@yahoo.com

We just returned from the Crown Princess May 5 and while in St. Kitts toured with Ilva Wallace's Tour group. We had about 12 people in one van with us and about 6 in another van. We toured for about 3 hours and "King" was our guide. He was so informative and cooperative and stopped for photo ops whenever we asked. Afterwards we went to a beach for about an hour while he waited for us. Ilva was so good at responding to my e-mails to her with questions, and I felt confident before I even reached St. Kitts. She even called me one morning in Philadelphia to go over a few points. You can't miss with this tour.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived