AquaPacks For Sale?

MemawB.

Hello, we are leaving in two days for our cruise. Posted this question and got lots of ideas on where you can buy them but nothing is close to us to acquire in the two days left. Does anyone know if you can buy them on board ship or in Nassau when we arrive? I know they will cost more but what the heck, we need one.... any info is appreciated... Thanks.

These are bags to put your camera in so you can take undewater pics and keep your good camera dry. Personally I've never seen them on board a ship. They do sell underwater cameras though. One tip on that, Right after you purchase said camera, take it out of the package and inspect it. I didn't notice the CRACKED case on mine and only got 2 pics. Another tip, buy them at home, they're cheaper. Put them in your carry-on, xray won't hurt them.

Hey, the aquapack I was thinking about is for keeping our passports and other important documents in while we are swimming. They are waterproof pouches worn under your swim suits and you don't have to worry about anyone stealing them off the beachs when you go into the water. They have all types of waterproof pouches available online. We just can't find any around where we live. Thanks.

We NEVER take our passports off the ship!You can take a copy. We take maybe $20, a credit card, and then driver's licsence & sign 'n sail card to get back on the ship. Leave these in bottom of our beach bag when snorkling. Always leave it on the beach Jamacia, public beach, is only place we had some one keep an eye on our stuff.

As for underwater pictures, we are serious snorklers. I get the throw away cameras, like Fugi best. I can use these on the beach or underwater. If you have them developed at WalMart, tell them they are underwater pics, they do developing different then. My developer, Mystic Photos, in CT does a fantastic job of developing them!

Archived