Dining Reservations in Specialty

derricj

Are reservation limits per week or per cruise? Does a 14 day cruise have more opportunities than a 10 day cruise as listed in FAQs?

Thanks for the help:) :)

jd

PS: My neighbors just returned Monday from a Regatta 10 day Athens to Venice and said that the ship, service, food and just about everything else was a very high end experience. "Impeccable cruise" was their best description.

I think it is the same no matter how long the cruise is 10 days or 20 days but there is usually an opportunity to get extra reservations.

We found the GDR had such a variety we didn't really try for more seatings in the specialty ones

It was the same guaranteed number for our 26 day cruise, but we ended up eating in the specialties ten times -- five in each one. Because the menus don't really change in either Polo or Toscanna, we actually got to the point where we didn't care to go to either any additional times.

Even on my 10 day cruise, I did not feel I need to make any more than the 4 reservations I was guaranteed at the Specialty Restaurants. I thought the Grand Dining room was fantastic, and the menu to be quite varied from night to night.

Although Polo Grill is great and well worth it. As mentioned by many, the food on board is just fantastic. Really did not have a sub-par meal the entire cruise, Waves included.

Archived