News on Dawn with Andrea???

Cassandra

Anyone heard from anyone on this trip? I know Dawn has to pass by/through Andrea to get back to NY from Bermuda/Bahamas.

Must be a fun trip right now!!

The Dawn is anchored off the south shore coast of Long Island sinking in the fog.

fullsize.jpg

The Dawn was doing two 3 day charters this week.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

The Dawn is anchored off the south shore coast of Long Island sinking in the fog.

fullsize.jpg

The Dawn was doing two 3 day charters this week.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

May not be anchored like the other day - at anchor the fly the white NCL flag - I don't see it. But clearly not running very fast in the fog off LI:cool: :D

May not be anchored like the other day - at anchor the fly the white NCL flag - I don't see it. But clearly not running very fast in the fog off LI:cool: :D

The ANCHOR marker is UP therefore she's at anchor. See the object that looks like a black ball?

The White NCL banner flag may be out, but with the pea soup conditions it's probably clinging to the mast tight and not noticeable in the web cam view.

The subtropical storm to the southeast is of little concern now. With wind shear increasing to 30knts, it won't be much more.

Shortly after she was hit by the big wave, the Dawn was cruising south of Long Island as I happened to be flying by. I took several pictures of her off the south shore which I will repost on my weblog -- http://fin.journalspace.com

I remember when you posted those pictures - I tried to help a poster see where the balcony damage was and posted this cropped view. :D

1392847091_dawndamage.jpg.6703969ae07e03fc828cbb9dea09c918.jpg

Archived