? about Carnival Website and Excursions

sunlover5

I was curious about purchasing an excursion in Colon,Panama. If you are too far out will it not let you purchase??? (Not cruising till March.) I did book with a TA so do they have to purchase them for me? It said to go to the top of the page on my reservation and click on add shore excursions. There is no place to click on "add shore excursions." Thank you!

You do it through the website. Not your TA. After you check on the My Reservations link it'll send you to a page where you have to enter a password/register. Once you've successsfully done those, you'll come to a page with your itinerary. Near each of the ports will be the phrase View Shore Excursions or Add Shore Excursions. If it still says "view", you can't buy yet. Eventually, everything will change to "add"

From my experience, the "add shore excursions" option won't be available for several months - for our February 2007 cruise on Liberty, I think the excursions became available around September 2006. My understanding is that Carnival may not have completed contract negotiations with the tour operators for that far ahead. Just keep checking back - and don't worry if you see only one or two excursions posted when they do appear. More will become available.

Archived