Conflict in Wine Pkg pricing...

taszmom

I downloaded the Gift Order Form from HAL's website and it states that the 4 bottle wine package is $82.00 and the 6 bottle is $125. HAL emailed me a list at my request and it is almost identical but does NOT have the 4 bottle package at all and says the 6 bottle package is $144.00...has anyone ordered the 4 or 6 bottle wine package lately and if so, what did you pay?

Unfortunately, HAL has raised their prices on all bottled alcohol and wines. I witnessed our cabin steward put the page in our HAL resource book with the new prices and they are 8-10$ higher than previously:eek: I am sure that they have also revised their wine prices also. I suspect you will have to pay the new higher price unless you placed your order prior to the raise in price.

I just finished my cruise on the Zuiderdam from 7/31/04 - 8/7/04. I am looking at the Wine Navigator brochure that was in our cabin. It lists 4 wines for $82 and 6 wines for $125 and "Admiral's choice" 5 wines for $175 and 10 wines for $325. At the bottom it states, " A 15% service charge will be automaticalle added to your bar and beverage purchases."

If you add the 15% of $125 ($18.75), your new charge would be $143.75, close enough to $144.

COKE CARD PRICE CHANGE ALSO

The coke cards are all now $35 and includes sodas at Half Moon Cay. I prepurchased two cards for $26.25, but I was given the same sticker that was given to people who paid $35.:) ;) :) ;)

At one time I always ordered a wine package. 4 bottles on a 7 day or 6 bottles on a 10 day cruise. Lately I haven`t ordered either since the price went up and the selection went down. At one time there were 10 or more each of whites and reds, now I think there are 4 of each to choose from and none of them very good....jean :cool:

Archived