Shuttle to Port Canaveral????

Does RC provide a shuttle from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? If so; how late can you shuttle and what do they carge? I have left a message with RC and my TA ,but, I thought this would be quicker....I will wait your expert advice:D

Does RC provide a shuttle from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? If so; how late can you shuttle and what do they carge? I have left a message with RC and my TA ,but, I thought this would be quicker....I will wait your expert advice:D

If you go onto RCI's website and act like you're booking a cruise, check the box that asks if you want transfers. It gives you some options. On the cruise I checked, it's $64 round trip per person.

There are cheaper options out there. There is a Port Canaveral thread that talk about all the shuttle options.

If you book through a cruise line, you will probably end up on one of the Mears busses that run between the port and the airport -- we have used them from the port to the airport and they were fine (at the end of a vacation, does it matter -- your headed back to reality).

There are also quite a few shuttle or limo companies that run busses or privately arranged rides.

If you are inquiring about a shuttle such as Disney uses for its cruises -- you will not find a vehicle with the RCCL brand name on the side as Disney does.

Archived