Which pier in SJU does the Crown dock?

live4vacation

The Crown has used pier 4 in Old San Juan each time we have docked there. It's quite convenient to OSJ.

There is another pier that Princess uses, but not having been there myself, I can't offer any info.

Lew

Do you know a site(s) which show the piers locations in Old San Juan, P.R. ?:eek:

On ours in June we are going into Crown Bay, USVI and I saw that desolate location as well.

Thats why I am wondering on this too.

Do you know a site(s) which show the piers locations in Old San Juan, P.R. ?
Click here to bring up Google Maps. Type San Juan, Pr, PR as the search term, then click on the Search Maps button.

Click on Satellite in the upper right corner of the map. In the upper left corner of the map click on the + button to enlarge the satellite photo. You'll see two piers; the one on the right is the one Princess uses.

Lew

We boarded the ship in November at the Pan American pier. There is a liquor store inside the terminal.

It isn't a nice pier - it is near the small airport. But if the liquor store is what you are looking for, there is a liquor store in both piers.

It appears that the Crown uses a different dock when it's "home" is in San Juan as opposed to NYC. We sailed from NY last summer and docked at the very convenient port in Old San Juan.
We have sailed on the Crown out NYC and out of San Juan. Both times we used the dock in OSJ. It certainly is very convenient to OSJ.

Lew

Thanks for the all the info guys!! I remember the RCCL pier was nice as you could walk to OSJ. We went on a Carnival cruise from SJ and from what I remember you had to take a cab to OSJ.

Lew-

Looks like your going to be my "go to" for this cruise--you seem to have all the info I am looking for :)

Thanks again!!

We also just booked the Crown in November but our itinerary doesn't specify what pier in San Juan. How do you find out? Can you call Princess or is there a website?

Thanks!

The pier number is on the itinerary page of your booking confirmation form. Mine says Pier 4. check in 1pm -9pm.

We just sailed on the Crown Apr 28 - May 5. When we booked it said we would be docked at Pier 4 in Old San Juan. This was changed to the PanAm pier about two weeks before we sailed. We did sail out of and returned to the PanAm pier.

Archived