Formal night on Liberty

We'll be sailing on the Liberty in August can some of you experts please tell me how many formal nights we get and what nights do the normally fall on? We also have the late seating do you think this will cause a problem with my five year old? Should I feed her before we go to dinner?

Thank you

MAG

We'll be sailing on the Liberty in August can some of you experts please tell me how many formal nights we get and what nights do the normally fall on? We also have the late seating do you think this will cause a problem with my five year old? Should I feed her before we go to dinner?

Thank you

MAG

There will be 2 formal nights on your cruise. After many, many cruises, this is what we do. When you get to your cabin, a copy of the daily Compass will be on your bed. On the back will be a listing, by day, of all of the highlights of the cruise. It will include which nights are formal, which nights have the ice shows, which nights have special entertainment, theme nights, etc. We use that as our guide for THAT cruise, since the cruise lines often change activities around from cruise-to-cruise.

I would think that late seating would be far too late for a five year old. Dinner normally takes about 2 hours, and that is a long period of time for a youngster to sit through, even if she has been fed beforehand. You could feed her early, and then take her to Adventure Ocean while you have dinner in the dining room.

Late seating doesn't end until almost 10:30 pm. That's pretty late for a young child. That's why they recommend you do early seating with children. You can always feed the 5 year old in the windjammer and take her to AO, and do dinner on your own. They also have babysitting in your cabin, but make reservations for this in advance.

Archived