Horseback riding

fiorile833

Hi, I am looking into excursions in Costa Rica and was wondering if anyone had any reviews of the horseback riding excursion offered by Carnival?

We did some ziplineing last year in St Maartin and so wanted to try something other then that in Costa Rica. We've never been horseback riding before and was wondering if it was easy for beginers and what the scenery was like?

Thanks for your help!!

:D

I would suggest skipping a ship's tour and consider Arenal Mundo http://www.arenalmundoaventura.com/ You can contact Charlie Soto from the boards to arrange a safe transport there and back. This park combines the best of both worlds.

First of all, the zip-line in St. Maartin compared to Costa Rica is like comparing go carts to the Indy 500. If you did not like the zip-line that is one thing, but if you liked it, you will LOVE it in Costa Rica. This resort combines an hour of horseback riding to get to the falls for zip-lining, and you are ziplining over waterfalls. It wouldn't hurt to e-mail them and see if they will also transport you. Chances are this can all be done for less than a ship's tour - I guarantee it will be better.

Horseback riding is not for everyone. If you have never done it and hate it, you can opt out and chose an alternative transport to the falls, or choose another activity altogether.

Aw that does sound great!! However we'll be at Limon :-/

We loved the zipline actually last summer. Wouldn't be against doing it in costa rica but was just looking to do something new (and cheaper, lol) and thought the horseback riding sounded interesting.

Archived