Herbal tea on Crown?

Can you get herbal tea on the Crown Princess? My husband has been told absolutely no caffeine by his doctor - not even decaffenated teas. So these days he drinks herbal teas. Will I need to bring some, or will they have some there?

Although we have sailed Princess before, this wasn't a concern at the time so I didn't pay any attention.

Can you get herbal tea on the Crown Princess? My husband has been told absolutely no caffeine by his doctor - not even decaffenated teas. So these days he drinks herbal teas. Will I need to bring some, or will they have some there?

Although we have sailed Princess before, this wasn't a concern at the time so I didn't pay any attention.

All Princess ships have little packets (Bigelow or Lipton) of decaffeinated or just herbal teas. You may have to ask for them, but they're available.

The Crown also has several of the Revolution herbal teas on board. I know for sure they are available at the International Cafe and the coffee/martini bar on deck 7. They charge, I believe, $1.00.

http://www.revolutiontea.com

You can also bring your own and ask for a pot of hot water in the dining room or from room service. They don't mind.

Archived