Glory first timer, Balcony question

silverod

Booked a Balcony Gty got my room # 9221 on the Lido, my DS has the adjoining room. These appear to be in the forward section on that deck, anyone have any reviews of this part of the "boat". 74 days, getting excited. Also, do I wait until I am onboard to ask to open the divider?

Booked a Balcony Gty got my room # 9221 on the Lido, my DS has the adjoining room. These appear to be in the forward section on that deck, anyone have any reviews of this part of the "boat". 74 days, getting excited. Also, do I wait until I am onboard to ask to open the divider?

On the Glory last Sept. it was the cabin steward that asked us if we wanted it open. Both parties have to agree. The pursers desk can take care of it also.

I also am on lido deck, Glory, in 74 days. Go to roll call and you and the other 3 parties, and myself, can get all excited ....not many people on that roll call.

Kim

I would ask your room steward as soon as you can - they are the ones to open it. We did this on our last cruise.

This past March we were on the Lido deck of the Star Princess and loved it.

Take care of the Glory - we don't sail until Sept.

Enjoy!

Archived