Ok smack me for asking this question!!

fstimcruz

The problem is ANYTHING could be used as a weapon if used in a certain way, pretty soon we're gonna have to be boarding planes and watercrafts naked, LOL ;)

Read your post & laughed my clothes off! :D

Right before I was due to go & mow my yard too....oh well....I don't feel like putting them back on....I think I'll go mow naked!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMBO! :D

PS....in response to your post however I have to probably painfully correct as I could see that happening! OUCH I'm blind now thinking about it!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

I've lost 3 pairs of scissors that were in my makeup bag since 9/11. They WILL keep them at the security check. Put scissors in the outside zippered pocket of your checked luggage.

On our last cruise, our DS didn't empty out his backpack before packing his cruise stuff in it. It was during the school year, so I figured he had his homework in there and really didn't care because he was the one carrying the heavy backpack. He got stopped going through security on the flight home from Tampa.....He had not one, not two, but three pairs of scissors in his backpack!!! All were legal, 4 inches. I will check his backpack from now on.

Thanks for the insight guys I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get taken to jail for having scissors.

It's called the "brig". Problably below steerage in the bowels of the ship.:rolleyes:

Does my Dad have to put his pocket knife in his checked luggage? We are not going through an airport, this will be strictly to get on the ship.

to the OP....thanks for asking the question. I learn so much from these type of questions!

Archived