Martini or Tequila Tasting onboard CB?

cadburysmom

Hi,

Does anyone know if Caribbean Princess offers a martini or tequila tasting? I thoroughly enjoyed the tequila tasting on our recent Disney Magic cruise but unfortunately wasn't able to attend the martini one. The other passengers said it was wonderful so I was hoping to do one on my Princess cruise this summer. I know Princess has offered wine tastings in the past but I don't recall anything about a martini or tequila tasting.

Thanks!

They had penty of wine sampling available on the CB last week, but the only time we got a free martini is during the cocktail mixing demo they have one day in the atrium.

I tried the Chocolate one and the Cosmo. **HIC**

Both very tasty! :D

They also have free champaign during the "Bubbles and Waterfall" event on the final night!

Hi,

Does anyone know if Caribbean Princess offers a martini or tequila tasting? I thoroughly enjoyed the tequila tasting on our recent Disney Magic cruise but unfortunately wasn't able to attend the martini one. The other passengers said it was wonderful so I was hoping to do one on my Princess cruise this summer. I know Princess has offered wine tastings in the past but I don't recall anything about a martini or tequila tasting.

Thanks!

YUM! You just brought back wonderful memories of our Tequila tasting on the Disney Wonder! We usually do the wine tasting but decided to try something different and it was a great time. :D

YUM! You just brought back wonderful memories of our Tequila tasting on the Disney Wonder! We usually do the wine tasting but decided to try something different and it was a great time. :D

I know! I know!

...and who'da thunk Disney outta all the cruise lines would offer it! :D

Now there's a reason to cruise Disney. Tequila and martini tastings sound fabulous!

I know this is the Princess thread but I gotta say Disney has GREAT adult programs....the different liquor tastings, adult only pool area and the yummy free pastries in the Cova Cafe, adult only coffee lounge, is enough to keep me coming back! :D

We've had both martini and margarita demos on our cruises. The sure way to get a free cocktail is volunteer to be a guest "shaker". The others are raffled off, usually. Sometimes they make really big shakers of martinis and pass around samples.

Archived