Designer handbags

swysong77

Hi girls,

If any of you are like me, you have purses galore, but are always looking for another. I don't splurge on designers because I know I'll get sick of them too soon to justify the huge expense, but I found this awesome Web site that lets you borrow designer bags for a monthly fee. You can keep them for as long as you like - I thought this could be perfect for cruising or just whenever!

I haven't tried it yet, but figured I'd let everyone know this site exists just in case someone might be interested!

It's [url]http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/[/url]

Happy sailing! :)

Neat site, but I don't think I'd pay $19.95 a month. I change purses too much for it to be reasonable. Plus, I own a Fendi Mama bag, and that was not even on the basic membership. That one was on the $49.95 a month membership. My husband paid $300 for it, so in 6 months you would have paid for it on their site. I think I'll stick with buying mine, but if you don't want to keep one for long I guess it might be cool.

Natalie

Neat site,but I like to buy all mine. I have a bunch of Coach and Dooney and Bourke,and a Dior,and 2 Louis Vuittons and a Fendi. They are all well made and classic designs,so I will have them forever. I buy a new designer one for every season. I am now deciding what I will get for fall.

Guccigal,

I'm jealous! Wish I could buy one every season, but unfortunately I can't afford to spend lots on gorgeous purses! Wanna adopt me?!? :p

The membership to this site is pretty high for the "diva" purses, so I guess it does make sense to just shell out the extra $$ to actually buy the bag.

Anyhow, I thought it was a good option, and an interesting concept, and wanted to share in case anyone was in need of a designer bag for a month or two! :)

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=seagreen]Interesting site, but I prefer to know who has been holding the handles on my bag and what has been inside of it. I'll stick to enjoying the fun in purchasing my own new ones, and perusing through all the different handbags in the store. ;)[/color][/size][/font]

Wow! What a fabulous business concept. I adore niche business's and when I see someone do it such a simple and clever way, I'm in awe.

I'm not so sure I'd join right now as I'd only be interested in their top tier level and truthfully, I simply don't like many of them and the ones I do like are rather classic, so I'd probably want to buy them rather than borrow them. However, when I shop in the stores I see some really trendy bags in the $800+ range that I know I'd be tired of within 6 months so I don't buy them. However, if this site got some more of those, I'd probably be tempted to sign up.

GucciGirl, Like you I usually manage to get one fabulous bag per season. This spring/summer I bought a beautiful Carlos Falchi pink leather bag that I've been using since May and getting lots of compliments on. In looking at the fall goods, I realize that I'm going to be able to use this bag into the fall and I'm thrilled. It was expensive and I'm happy to know I won't have to put it away until next spring.
Right now, I've got my eye on the new Jimmy Choo line. Have you seen those bags? They're really great looking.

Jane

Archived