Good Place to eat in Coz?

wework2play

Alexandria

did you print the coupon and presented to them? Thanks for tellimg me. I will call them right now and find out whats going on

Adrian

There is not a coupon on their website http://www.casadenis.com/.

It says "Mention you read our web-site and we will give you a FREE MARGARITA with your Meal " (One per person, per table)"

Thanks!

have already talk to my brother about it and its being taken care of. Next time you are here let me know and I will make sure you get more than a free Margarita. Sorry again.

Adrian

Adrian,

That is excellant if you got the drink issue resolved. Casa Denis is a great place to eat. Maybe one of these days I will get to Cozumel other than by cruiseship and get to try your restaurant.

Dave

Adrian,

That is excellant if you got the drink issue resolved. Casa Denis is a great place to eat. Maybe one of these days I will get to Cozumel other than by cruiseship and get to try your restaurant.

Dave

Yeah Dave ... Especias is worth it!! Try a land trip!! Then you can hit Casa Denis & Especias ..... multiple times in a week!!! :D We have 3 land trips booked already, as the cruises out of Texas haven't been looking so good lately ..... they took away all of our favorite ships. :(

And I'm glad I ran across this thread, as I didn't even know about the Casa Denis free Margarita deal ..... and they make great Margaritas!!!

Yeah Dave ... Especias is worth it!! Try a land trip!! Then you can hit Casa Denis & Especias ..... multiple times in a week!!! :D We have 3 land trips booked already, as the cruises out of Texas haven't been looking so good lately ..... they took away all of our favorite ships. :(

And I'm glad I ran across this thread, as I didn't even know about the Casa Denis free Margarita deal ..... and they make great Margaritas!!!

Hi Kathy,

Actually I will be out y'all way in Sept when we sail on the Conquest. I was originally on the Triumph out of New Orleans until Carnival decided not to put the ship there. So we switched our booking over to the Conquest and got a $100 OBC.

Dave

Hi Kathy,

Actually I will be out y'all way in Sept when we sail on the Conquest out of Galveston. I was originally on the Triumph out of New Orleans until Carnival decided not to put the ship there. So we switched our booking over to the Conquest and got a $100 OBC.

Dave

Hi Kathy,

Actually I will be out y'all way in Sept when we sail on the Conquest. I was originally on the Triumph out of New Orleans until Carnival decided not to put the ship there. So we switched our booking over to the Conquest and got a $100 OBC.

Dave

I think you've had better luck with Carnival than I have .... we prefer Celebrity or Princess out of Galveston. Carnival was horrible at getting you on board. How different lines can use the exact same port & spaces and such different results really amazes me.

And the Carny we did out of New Orleans some years ago, well we had no air conditoning in our cabin the entire trip .... in AUGUST!:eek:

So I'm holding out for some better ships, and doing land trips .... unless of course they offer me a deal I can't refuse!! ;)

hey, I have spoke to my brother and you guys should be getting the margarita!!!

If you dont get it call my cell and I will fix to get you a free meal

(987)8761558

Adrian!!!!

hey, I have spoke to my brother and you guys should be getting the margarita!!!

If you dont get it call my cell and I will fix to get you a free meal

(987)8761558

Adrian!!!!

Wow... Thats great!!!!:D

I think you've had better luck with Carnival than I have .... we prefer Celebrity or Princess out of Galveston. Carnival was horrible at getting you on board. How different lines can use the exact same port & spaces and such different results really amazes me.

And the Carny we did out of New Orleans some years ago, well we had no air conditoning in our cabin the entire trip .... in AUGUST!:eek:

So I'm holding out for some better ships, and doing land trips .... unless of course they offer me a deal I can't refuse!! ;)

Yes, I have had good luck with Carnival plus the Military discount helps. We are sailing on the Conquest for $1600 for 4 of us in an inside cabin. I will have my two daughters with us this trip. My Sept 17th 5-day sailing is $248pp.

Since I am Platinum on Carnival, I will have VIP status so hopefully I wont have any troubles getting onboard in Galveston. When we sailed on the Elation back in Jan 06 out of Galvestion, our boarding went smoothly and that was before our current status.

No A/C in August down here is bad. It is suppose to get back in the 90s again today. Trying to get all the jetskis repaired so people can go play this weekend.

One of these days, we will do a land trip but so far it has been cheaper for us to cruise there.

Dave

One of these days, we will do a land trip but so far it has been cheaper for us to cruise there.
Yup ... sounds like you've got Carnival worked out pretty well .... and cruising can be a bit cheaper if we drive to Galveston, but we've got land trip planning to Cozumel down to an art form. With a full week of diving, airfare, hotel, cabs, food, tips, massages, - everything - lock, stock & barrel, we can come pretty close to matching a cruise trip cost .... But we're not fussy ... we'll get to Cozumel either way - on a ship, or flying .... just as long as we get there!!:D

I agree with Casa Denis as an awesome option for a real tasty Mexican meal! Even my picky teenagers enjoyed the food! We were very pleased with the friendly service and extremely happy with the variety of food and value ! Forgive me for bragging but we are staying in Cozumel for a week very soon ( 1 day passing through on cruise was not enough! ) and will be visiting Casa Denis a few times, I am sure! Also we have heard many positive things about Especias ( Adrian's place) Planning on eating there too! Does anybody think we need to make reservations at Casa Denis or Especias for a certain night we will be celebrating a special occasion? Do they take reservations?

Ahhh Cozumel !! My kind of vacation!

Hey!!! If my memory does not fail (well reading your previous mails) four years ago I took you guys out fishing and we cought a big Mutton Snapper and they you guys took off on the cruise, right? Should I say somebody got sea sick? LOL that was so funny. Im glad to hear you are heading back and hope all its taken care off as for your staying!!!

Now there is no need of reservations at Casa Denis or Especias. Casa Denis opens 8am-11pm and Especias 6pm-11pm Yeah Im a lazy beach bum in the morning!!! Addresses are for Casa Denis 1st street between 5th and 10th ave and Especias 3rd street between 5th and 10 ave as well

hope to see you around!!!

Adrian

Archived