Halloween Cruise!!!

Angel Dust

Has anyone out there ever been on the Carnival Fantasy for Halloween???? What's it like?....Does a lot of people dress up?? :rolleyes:

Give me the "scoop"! :)

I haven't been on the Fantasy, but my mom and I were on Ecstasy last Halloween and a LOT of people dressed up! Some people went ALL out!! We didn't bring costumes but it was fun walking around and seeing all the different costumes and how creative some people were! The CD and others picked the top 15, i think, and then later they had a contest, and Shrek and Fionna won!! One particularly interesting couple was a girl, probably in her early 20's, who was dressed as a girl scout/dominatrix and her "victim?,lol", a man with black leather pants on, no shirt, and wearing a hood with eyes cut out!!:eek: :eek: They, surprisingly, DID make it into the top 15, lol! It was a lot of fun! I think the kids, and i never saw a lot of kids, did get to trick or treat on the ship! I don't want to miss my grandson's first real trick or treating this year or i would definitely go on a Halloween cruise again!! I bet the Fantasy goes all out on Halloween too!

Archived