Chadwicks discount code

• 2 weeks later...

Do you like Chadwick's? I'm not sure about them yet. What is your opinion of them? The quality of their clothes.

Thanks for posting the code too. I appreciate it when people share this information with others.

Do you like Chadwick's? I'm not sure about them yet. What is your opinion of them? The quality of their clothes.

Thanks for posting the code too. I appreciate it when people share this information with others.

I used to buy all of my jackets and coats from Chadwicks when I lived up north. They were all nice quality and great value.

Since moving to Florida, I've gotten a few casual items from them. I haven't been disappointed yet, but I haven't really gotten anything like dresses or more upscale clothing. I know quite a few people have gotten their formal clothing from Chadwicks....they could probably give you more of an idea of quality.

I have a heap of Chadwick's clothes. The quality is good to really good. Once in a while the sizes are a bit dicey but for the most part, spot on. If you should return something they have a way of saying nothing, but your credit card bill will reflect it.

On balace, I would say you will like the quality of the clothes. But the shoes, should you dare to go there, it's a toss up. Some great, some not so much and no telling which is which.

I've bought a couple summery cocktail dresses from Chadwicks, and I'm mostly happy with the quality. There was one dress, though, a white eyelet strapless dress, which isn't lined as heavily as I would have liked (i.e., I have to wear flesh-colored underwear underneath it), and has plastic boning with sharp bits that poke at me from the top of the dress. It was, however, only $20, I think, so I figured I got what I paid for. :o Overall, though, I really like Chadwicks for inexpensive but relatively high quality clothing.

Archived