Spa Services on Journey

megalena

I'm interested in hearing about the spa services. They sound wonderful. Does anyone care to comment of their experience. Also can only suites get in-room spa services? I've already book the Asian Ceremony on Stone and would like make an appointment while at sea. Our travel agent told me I had to make my appointment when we get on the ship. Is this true? We will be sailing (our first cruise) on Journey 6/9. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. This board has been very helpful. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I'm interested in hearing about the spa services. They sound wonderful. Does anyone care to comment of their experience. Also can only suites get in-room spa services? I've already book the Asian Ceremony on Stone and would like make an appointment while at sea. Our travel agent told me I had to make my appointment when we get on the ship. Is this true? We will be sailing (our first cruise) on Journey 6/9. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. This board has been very helpful. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations on you 20th anniversary! My husband and I just got off of the May 12 sailing. We also celebrated our anniversary of 30 yrs.

I cannot comment of the in-room spa services. I booked the Exotic Lime & Ginger glow/with full body massage. It was wonderful! My husband had the Absolute Spa ritual (a full body massage and facial) He also loved it. We didn't book on the first day and had no problems getting times. Maybe because we booked on a port day. I would definitely recommend it!

Congratulations on you 20th anniversary! My husband and I just got off of the May 12 sailing. We also celebrated our anniversary of 30 yrs.

I cannot comment of the in-room spa services. I booked the Exotic Lime & Ginger glow/with full body massage. It was wonderful! My husband had the Absolute Spa ritual (a full body massage and facial) He also loved it. We didn't book on the first day and had no problems getting times. Maybe because we booked on a port day. I would definitely recommend it!

Hi Ella, Welcome back!

The exotic lime and ginger glow/full body massage sounds wonderful! how much was it? I'm thinking of treating myself to this! Thanks!

Hi Ella, Welcome back!

The exotic lime and ginger glow/full body massage sounds wonderful! how much was it? I'm thinking of treating myself to this! Thanks!

$196 on sea days

$178 on port days full body

$155 on sea days

$141 on port days half body

can u book these spa services before u go does anyone know? i saw here where someone did but azamara told me no.

Hi Corona !

I am fairly sure you cannot book spa services in advance. I recommend that you look into making your appointments early, as some of the prime slots get taken quickly. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hello, My husband and I sailing on the Journey to Bermuda on June 2 and I am anxious to hear feedback from passengers who have experienced the "Daily Well Being Ritual" in the Spa. The description of this spackage on the Celebrity Website sounds like it would contribute to our goal of relaxation. Thanks!

Archived