Tipping on Princess-Automatic?

Seayalater

[quote name='dforeigner']He used to be the same on the HAL thread but probably became persona non grata and came over to this board. It is best to ignore that individual just like that other clown with double personality (two user names, same person) that use to hang around. Sorry, I cannot remember the names.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Agree... [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='AAAAmerican']I guess you do post and/or talk to yourself. Oh well thats your problem.

I wont get into a name calling situation and I dont really care what other people call and have said about you. If you are so full of opinion why cant you ask questions of ME by yourself ?. You think your a bully?

Is your S/N indicative who/what you are?[/quote]

AAAAmerican, there are times when your posts are very informative but I find 80% of the time you are rude and demeaning, as the above posts show. And many times I shake my head with confusion with "what is he trying to say". Why would you make a comment about dforeigner's name --

Note for everyone, you can ignore AAAAmerican's postings by going to UserCP (above left) and in the left side column choose buddy/ignore list and add his name. As I have now done, you never see his posts! Also if you have a problem with his posts you can report him to the hosts.

Now I guess I should prepare myself for some vindictive comments from AAAAmerican.

[quote name='AAAAmerican']I also think some of Carnival (WorldCruise Corp's) Princess Cruise Line, Ltd products are nice as well some services..thats why we do cruise on the ships and pay for it well.

All lines do have pluses and minuses. Which should be known then shown how else otherwise would they ever be corrected?

Objectivity shows a sign of a good open mind. Now is the Ocean half full or half empty... no not H2o but of Fish?

Yes opinions are subjective and a personal choice. I hope most people do have them..

I saw a quote here from what I believe, was a Gentleman, he said [I][U]his Mothers Cooking was the very best in the Land ..well until he traveled the land ..[/U][/I].:cool:

Trying other Cruise Lines all over the world rounds opinons and can be expressed then with knowledge thereof.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]OK – how about you and I make a deal? If you want to debate a point, please post it as concisely as possible so that we all can understand it. The long walk around the block to get to the point is getting tedious and quite frankly, it’s next to impossible to follow what you’re trying to say.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]In this case, however, I think you’ve said that my opinion of Princess demonstrates no objectivity and that I’m not equipped to communicate that opinion because I’ve not sailed on other cruise lines. In fact I have cruised on other lines and settled on Princess because I liked their product better than the others. If you feel the need to sample many cruise lines because you can’t be satisfied with one, that’s up to you. Further, if you feel my opinion is not correct, then please address the point – indicating that my opinions are not valid because I don’t have a wealth of cruise lines under my belt only points to the fact that while you would prefer not to agree, my opinion is in fact, correct.[/FONT]

[quote name='bdjam'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OK – how about you and I make a deal? If you want to debate a point, please post it as concisely as possible so that we all can understand it. The long walk around the block to get to the point is getting tedious and quite frankly, it’s next to impossible to follow what you’re trying to say.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]In this case, however, I think you’ve said that my opinion of Princess demonstrates no objectivity and that I’m not equipped to communicate that opinion because I’ve not sailed on other cruise lines. In fact I have cruised on other lines and settled on Princess because I liked their product better than the others. If you feel the need to sample many cruise lines because you can’t be satisfied with one, that’s up to you. Further, if you feel my opinion is not correct, then please address the point – indicating that my opinions are not valid because I don’t have a wealth of cruise lines under my belt only points to the fact that while you would prefer not to agree, my opinion is in fact, correct.[/FONT][/quote]

Well said...

Archived