temp in poh restaurants

gmadvm

this is subjective, i know, and prone to variation, but in your experience, what is the temp. like in the restaurants and dining rooms? do they really crank the AC? just trying to finish packing. plus my mom is always cold, so want to advise her as well. thanks

I was always cold and so was my mom. We learned to take a sweater around the ship with us. The buffet was especially cold - we were always anxious to get out of there, which is probably the reason they like it cold. Faster turnover.

Is this a Mother-daughter trip? I sailed the Pride of Hawaii last August with my mom for her 80th birthday. One of the best decisions I've ever made. So special.

actually, it's my honeymoon! we're getting married next week on oahu, and both sets of parents are coming out and my mom looked into going on POH so she and my dad could see the other islands. i looked into it too, and it seemed like a good idea to me. we tried to get his parents to come too, but the groom's brother goes to school in honolulu and they haven't seen him much so are going to spend time with him. my parents are 1 deck down and about 5 cabins behind us, so we'll be able to wave to each other from the balconys. my friends think it is a little crazy, but i think it will be fun.

thanks for the info, i'll tell my mom to bring a sweater. she's always freezing in the grocery store.

gerri

Archived