Anyone "smuggle" beer on-board the Victory lately?

justin2

Pack each can separaetly. all around your suitcase. then in a zip lock bag . we have done it . it should be ok. even bottles. As long as they are well cushioned I think they should survive. I wouldn't do more than a 12 pack . you can always smuggle more on at your first port.:D

As long as you put it in your checked luggage you will be fine. Brothers checked in a case of beer in a suitcase by itself and it arrived fine. (dont forget to take the collapasible cooler to keep a few cans cold. THe refrigerator dont get all that cold.

a 30 pack of bud,two half gallons of grey goose,bottle of triple sec & a quart

of pucker, lime juice & a half gallon of cranbury juice.I checked it & gave the porter A $20.00 Bill.This Was on the legend(7/18)And by the way the room steward gave me a cooler for the week,filled with ice Daily.Take care of the room steward.Also a case of cola & water.

By The Way,When We went to the islands.I Bought A bottle of Vodka & Put in my wife's beach bag.There was a table when you boarded asking to check

any liquor you bought on the island.They could care less,right on.No Problem at all.X-rayed & All....

Archived