Carnival Miracle (Spirit Class) 5264 or 7296?

spacement

Hello we are booked for suite 5266 but after doing more research we have found that this "suite" is not the best deal. Can anyone recommend either suites 5264 or 7296, both of which are still available? It looks like 5264 has a larger balcony and that the entrance to 7296 has a slight cutout at the entrance of the room. Any help would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

5266 is an aft suite, the other two that you mentioned are on the sides of the ship. 5266 has a huge wraparound balcony while the balconies on 5264 and 7296 are smaller. Why would you want to change to the rooms with the smaller balconies?

Thanks for your response. We realize 5266 has a wraparound balcony, but we have heard the room is much smaller than the other suites. All of the other AFT balcony suites have been booked, so we are trying to decide between 5264 and 7296 in order to get a larger room as well as a larger balcony. We just wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in these suites and if they are worth the money because we keep hearing that the aft suites on deck 5 are the same size as a regular room. Thanks!:)

I stayed in an aft suite on deck 7 on the Miracle. I can't tell you about deck 5, but the suite on deck 7 was big. It was actually a separate bedroom, separate sitting area, dressing room and bath and the balcony was huge. I looked into the suite that was next to us on the side (the location you are looking at now) and that is just one large room exactly like the suites located midship. I don't know if the deck 5 location is different from the deck 7 or not. Try doing a search on this site as well as on webshots and see if anyone has pictures you can look at. That would help. Good luck.

Archived