What Time to Stores open in St.Thomas?

prbabe

Hey Guys. I will be in St.Thomas on a Monday what time do stores Downtown open? Do they open early like at 8:00 AM? I'm just trying to plan my day at port because i am really interested in going to St. John, but wanted to go shopping first in St. Thomas. My ship leaves early at 5:00 PM and I just want to make sure i have plenty of time to do both. Thanks

:)

Don't know what kind of shopping you have in mind, but there are stores right in Havensight where the ships dock. Some of them are the same stores as in town. All stores open at 9.

Did you plan on going to St John from the downtown area or from Red Hook? Either way, it will take time to go to, for example, to Red Hook by cab, then take a ferry over to St John, do whatever, and then you have to allow enough time to get back to the ship.

:)

They'll be open by the time you are able to leave the ship and make your way downtown.

The suggestion to shop @ Havensight is a good one if you feel you will be pressed for time.

Archived