Are all cabins the same size?

fishmaniac

I was looking through the deck plans for the Golden Princess when I noticed that some cabins "look" bigger than others even though they're in the same category (ie. Inside cabins). Different floor, but same category.

Could it be that the plans aren't to scale or are some cabins bigger than others?

Thanks!

I was looking through the deck plans for the Golden Princess when I noticed that some cabins "look" bigger than others even though they're in the same category (ie. Inside cabins). Different floor, but same category.

Could it be that the plans aren't to scale or are some cabins bigger than others?

Thanks!

I know that Handicapped rooms are bigger. As to the rest, I am not sure.

There are a few cabins that are different on every ship. I was in L103 on the Caribbean Princess which is a obstructed OV and was 193 s.f. L103 and L104 are larger than normal and L101 and L102 are smaller than normal.

Im sure on every ship there are cabins like this.

Carnival has lots of different sizes too that are odd ball cabins. We have one that is longer along the outside of the ship with two windows instead of one, but is backed to a stairwell. Iv seen some on RCI ships backed to stairwells that were inside cabins and odd shaped.

Archived