Weather in November for Baltimore

susyq

Usually cool to cold. No snow, though there may be some light flurries during a cold snap. Depending on the week, I'd guess highs might be in the 50's, dipping down to the 30's-40's at night. But it really varies... I remember a recent Thanksgiving where I was hot in long sleeves... other years I'd have to wear my heavy coat.

Weather.com should have a feature where you can get the average temps for any city.

I usually cruise in November because that's my wedding anniversary month. I will tell you this: 11/21/99 - weather in this area was nice in the morning, very nice in the afternoon and chilly in the evening, a week later it was freezing. 11/18/00 - again the same thing. 2001 cruised in July so I don't remember the weather. 11/02 - It was a little chilly, the weather called for mid-weight clothing during the day adding a coat to that in the evening. Last year Thanksgiving week it was sort of summery when we left but when we returned it was freezing here and in Florida. It's a very rare thing if it snows in November. My forecast: From the beginning of November to the middle expect mild weather. Towards the end expect cold temperatures dipping at times in to the low 50's. From previous experiences though, I think November is one of the best months in which to fly or cruise.

Archived