Three Year Old on Carnival

Racegirl6

What can my daughter expect on her first cruise? My husband was unsure if she would be old enough to enjoy herself. She attends pre-school three days a week, so I am sure she will love Camp Carnival. How will she be treated at dinner? Do they treat kids in a fun way. I want her to get the best out of her trip and enjoy every minute of it. I'm sure she will. She is really looking forward to swimming and going to beaches.

Oh she is a GREAT age for Camp Carnival!!!!! My youngest was 2 during our Carnival Cruise in December. She LOVED camp (better than our experience 2 weeks ago with RCCL and Adventure Ocean...but that's another story...lol)

The staff WILL fall all over your child...they always do. Good luck keeping her our of camp. I had to go in at 10:30pm and drag Gabriella out every night so I could get some sleep.

Don't forget to try the Build A Buddy for $19.99

IMG_0588.jpg

Cruise-06.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Thanks so much. Those buddies are so cute, I'm sure she will pick a doggie, since we have two. I'm excited to take her. I think my husband was thinking a cruise would be too adult for her. Our first and only cruise was for our honeymoon. In your third picture, is that a roll away bed or cot? I'm still unsure of her sleeping on the upper bunk. I know she won't like a crib.

My daughter first went to Camp Carnival when she was 2 and she spent most of her time there and she loved it so much that we ended up paying for babysitting every night. She has amazing little arts and crafts items that she made and this past month our entire family with my nephews and niece all went along and had a great time they even had a little gift for her on her third b-day. I highly recommend CC. I am about to try NCL just to try the freestyle cruisin'....wll definitely share about their kids program.

Thanks so much. Those buddies are so cute, I'm sure she will pick a doggie, since we have two. I'm excited to take her. I think my husband was thinking a cruise would be too adult for her. Our first and only cruise was for our honeymoon. In your third picture, is that a roll away bed or cot? I'm still unsure of her sleeping on the upper bunk. I know she won't like a crib.

Yes they will bring in a roll away if you ask. There was NO way I was putting either of my children in the top bunk. ;)

We requested a crib for our two year old daughter a few years ago, took the mattress and bedding out, sent the crib itself back, and she slept on the mattress on the floor to avoid sleeping in the top bunk. May do that again this year, as our son is now 2 and too "grown up" for a crib.

Archived