NCL Web site help!

heelfan94

I'm trying to book a trip, and don't want NCL's insurance. I plan to buy it separately. I've gone as far into the booking as to hold the cabin and I didn't see where I could take it off. Any suggestions?

I figured it out on my own. :o

Okay, this is the first time I've booked far enough out that I could just put a deposit down, then final payment is at the end of October. I'm going to read all of the fine print, but are changes in price available before final payment?

It is very simple to remove, when you click on pricing and it shows insurance use the pull down menu and change it to non.

Thank you, starfamily. I'm computer impaired. :o Thank goodness I have kids! :)

Make sure you get yourself the current shipboard credit promotion, and if you are in a union get that credit. There are also several promotions going on right now depending on when your sailing is and what catagory.

I have always been able to get price adjustments for clients as long as they were not due to a new booking only promotion so I would think you should be able to do the same on your own.

If you find a travel agent you feel comfortable with you can always transfer it to them at a later date and they will monitor it for you but I think it sounds like you have all your "ducks in a row" :)

Make sure you did not add on transfers unless you wanted them-

I was computer challanged once too, until my then 8 year old helped me network the entire house- I don't know why I password the systems he probably at 14 can hack through it all now LOL

Thanks for the advice, star! I checked and my emailed invoice says "on board credit", even though I didn't remember to put in the promo code when booking. I'll check the transfer thing, too.

Yay, a cruise! :)

I figured it out on my own. :o

Okay, this is the first time I've booked far enough out that I could just put a deposit down, then final payment is at the end of October. I'm going to read all of the fine print, but are changes in price available before final payment?

On Sunday I called and asked for the lower price on my cruise - and got it. :D This was the first booking I had directly with NCL in the US. NCL in the UK never seem to drop their prices so I've never been able to find out if they will drop your price too.

On Sunday I called and asked for the lower price on my cruise - and got it. :D This was the first booking I had directly with NCL in the US. NCL in the UK never seem to drop their prices so I've never been able to find out if they will drop your price too.

Thanks for the tip! I'm not used to booking so far ahead of time. I usually wait until closer to the date and look for a deal. I wanted this cabin, though. And the Spring For It OBC! ;)

Archived