Britannia is it cool, do you need a shoulder wrap

leica

Hi,

My wife was wondering if she would need a shawl/wrap to cover her shoulders in the Britannia restaurant? She's thinking the air conditioning could be too cold?

Thanks,

Frédéric

We did an eastbound crossing last year and are on the west bound 25th October this year.

With regard to the Brittania, I think it depends where your table is. We were on ground level, near a window and had no problems at all. But I would advise your wife to pack one just in case.

I bought a couple of wraps on board in a variety of colours. Actually using one of them today. They are pashmina like and if memory serves me well, were only $10 each.

See you in October!

Hi,

My wife was wondering if she would need a shawl/wrap to cover her shoulders in the Britannia restaurant? She's thinking the air conditioning could be too cold?

Thanks,

Frédéric

Frederic (sorry my keyboard lacks accent marks),

She'll value the wrap in any case. Walks on deck, etc.

Is your son ready to go? And RIGHT NOW? :) Ours kids certainly are. Seems to me you said he's coming back from the UK but not going over. Is that right?

I carry several of those wraps in several colours. It's hit or miss, in the dining room, sometimes I use it sometimes I don't. I found the planetarium chilly in the evening if I was watching a movie.

Archived