Tie one on - For the guys

Jane110

I just found out about this company and thought I'd share it with you fashionista's who also want their guy to look good too.

These ties, which are all handmade in NYC are all limited edition prints. So you won't see anyone else wearing it either. At $90. for a high quality, limited edition print, I think they're a bargain.

They're conservative enough for the office and snappy enough to make an indiivdual statememt.

Just thought you'd like to know.....

http://sovereignbeck.com/shop.html

roll your mouse over the tie to see the print close up.

I just found out about this company and thought I'd share it with you fashionista's who also want their guy to look good too.

These ties, which are all handmade in NYC are all limited edition prints. So you won't see anyone else wearing it either. At $90. for a high quality, limited edition print, I think they're a bargain.

They're conservative enough for the office and snappy enough to make an indiivdual statememt.

Just thought you'd like to know.....

http://sovereignbeck.com/shop.html

roll your mouse over the tie to see the print close up.

How cool! Thanks for the post Jane!

I like the feel of a quality tie, and these look great. I'm forwarding the link to my DW (my fashion advisor) for her approval/purchase. However, she has access to the Apparal Mart here, so I can wear the fall styles right after the spring market. Probably the only time in my life I am cutting edge.....

Thanks

Gilbert

Thanks for the site. Seems like might be good quality for the $$.

But were there more ties? I couldn't get beyond the first page on my computer.

Of the 7 I saw, only the one called "rings" (pink/blue)I REALLY liked and might buy.....esp. because they're RISD grads!

DH, DB & even DS now are really stuck in a Paul Stuart rut for ties. Great new colors always to buy, but not much excitement happening with the prints.

Martha

Yikes - $90???? Being the single mom of a 14 year old, that's a bit out of my "reasonable cost" window. I'm not sure I like them that much either...but maybe if I saw them up close...who knows. I have a feeling my son would love them though...just because they DO cost so much...he's such a freakin' clothes horse!! :p Heck I just spent $40 on one for him, and I never thought I'd spend THAT much!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the site. Seems like might be good quality for the $$.

But were there more ties? I couldn't get beyond the first page on my computer.

Of the 7 I saw, only the one called "rings" (pink/blue)I REALLY liked and might buy.....esp. because they're RISD grads!

DH, DB & even DS now are really stuck in a Paul Stuart rut for ties. Great new colors always to buy, but not much excitement happening with the prints.

Martha

I don't know if there's any more. I just came across the website and thought I'd share it because I liked it. My guess is that when new prints are added, the website gets updated. Or one could contact them and have some JPEG's sent of those that are not on the site yet.

And yeah, I have a soft spot for RISD people too. :)

Yikes - $90???? Being the single mom of a 14 year old, that's a bit out of my "reasonable cost" window. I'm not sure I like them that much either...but maybe if I saw them up close...who knows. I have a feeling my son would love them though...just because they DO cost so much...he's such a freakin' clothes horse!! :p Heck I just spent $40 on one for him, and I never thought I'd spend THAT much!! :rolleyes:

We all have different budgets that we can spend for things during different times in our lives. Priority's change, finances change, etc etc.

Whether something is worth the money that's charged and whether we can or are willing to buy it are often two different things.

So, while I'll agree that if you're on a tight budget (which has nothing to do whether you're single or married) then $90. is a lot of money to spend on a tie for a 14 year old. I'm sure I wouldn't do it either.

However, in the world of how much things cost for a quality item, $90 is not a lot of money for a limited edition, silk tie made in the United States. In fact, I think it's very reasonable. Once these ties get popular, watch them increase by 20%!

Archived