Concierge Club Balcony?

The Radiance does not have a balcony and the Brilliance and Radiance are sister ships so I would say the answer would be no. The Concierge Club on the Radiance was quite small and our cruise the evening cocktails were served in one of the bars which was closed to other guests.

when I look at an exterior picture of the Concierge Club on Brilliance, there are balcony rails. Possibly just for show? Want to know because I am looking at booking the GS next door and would not want anyone staring over the balcony at us! :p

when I look at an exterior picture of the Concierge Club on Brilliance, there are balcony rails. Possibly just for show? Want to know because I am looking at booking the GS next door and would not want anyone staring over the balcony at us! :p

There is no balcony in the concierge club....

If you are talking about cabin 1052.... yes, the balcony can very clearly be seen from the concierge club... 1050 can be seen too, but not as well. If you have the option of getting 1060, that would be my first choice, followed by either 1556 or 1554....

Archived