Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

DJ Eddy...

Can you find out if Blood Power is on the Liberty yet? Heard they were suppose to start on the Liberty this April, but haven't heard about them in any of the reviews that have been coming out. Just wondering where they are...:confused:

We'll be on Liberty next January! Yipee!! :p

I do hope Blood Power are on the Lib, they were on the Conquest when I was on there. It would seem that Mr Wittmer has his own staff who seem to follow him around, he is a fantastic CD and boss so if you work well with him then he wants you back. Blood Power do rock though so I hope they are there!

Holy Crap, Don! THANK YOU! Wow, that is a lot of information about the cabins! I really appreciate it! -Not to mention the time it took you to put it into the thread!

Thank you, again, and again!

From your info, I was able to determine that I am just around the corner from a laundry room--which is nice to know, in case I need an iron or if my steamer fails me.

THANK YOU!

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

Hey, I have a cruise critic group going 7/26/2008, check out our forum

Liberty 7/26/2008 and we are call lovin liberty cc group 7/26/2008 on the forum.

CHECK US OUT......

super low deposit P.P.

we have a wedding onboard on august 26th-- can you be our dj?

if you have booked a DJ as part of the wedding package then yes, it will either be myself or Brent (who will be the other DJ onboard)

I was wondering the same thing. I would think that if they cost extra they would have posted prices. I have read through some of the threads that there are times, though few, that alcohol is free. Maybe this is one of those times. Would be nice!

after dinner wines and alcohol beverages will cost you. capachino & espresso in the dining room are free. (charged at the specialty cafe)

here is a bar menu:

http://community.webshots.com/album/521755807XYeiOA

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html

movies are shown on this pool deck. usually family movie at 6pm another movie at 8 with a concert between 10 and midnight. (cher, elton john-stuff like that)

movies are free. grab a lounge chair. when we sailed liberty last year it was not ever crowded and finding a seat was not a problem. some movies you can see in your cabin.

popcorn was a buck.

during the morning hours the screen showed the CDs morning show. then you see CNN--

maybe once they had a teen ninetendo playoff later in the evening

anyone who just got off. . . movies that played?

This list is from last week's 6-day sailing:

Sunday: Beach Boys (12:30 PM & 4:00 PM); Cars (6:00 PM & 8:00 PM); Mission Impossible III (10:00 PM)

Monday: Sherryl Crow (12:00 PM & 6:15 PM); Superman Returns (8:00 PM & 10:30 PM)

Tuesday: Tom Jones (3:30 PM & 6:15 PM); Talladega Nights (8:30 PM)

Wednesday: The Shaggy Dog (1:30 PM); Tina Turner (6:15 PM); The Guardian (8:00 PM)

Thursday: The Wild (4:30 PM); Cher in Concert (6:30 PM); Night at the Museum (8:00 PM); Eragon (10:00 PM)

Friday: Diana Krall (5:45 PM); Andrew Lloyd Webber (7:00 PM); Da Vinci Code (9:00 PM)

Anyone had this cabin on Lido Deck? Just wondering if it is a good location.

Thanks!

We had 9287 on Conquest (same deck plans as Liberty), 4 doors down from 9277. We loved the location - it wasn't noisy and you're just a short walk to the pools and buffet.

Archived