port canaveral

laf500

A couple of quick questions we are arriving at the raddison in port canaveral on fri and it's supposed to rain. I was wondering if anyone knew if the radisson had an indoor pool and if there are any good shops around the hotel to go to?

We stayed there two years ago, I don't recall the Radisson having an indoor pool nor do I recall anywhere to go shopping. A few places to get food is all I recall.

How are you getting to the hotel? We rented a car from Avis and drove from Orlando Airport. The hotel has an Avis drop off location right on the property. If you rent a car it is usually good for 24 hrs. and that would give you an opportunity to drive somewhere and go shopping if the weather is bad. Also with renting a car from Avis it gives you another way of getting to the ship, not only does the hotel offer transportation to the ship so does Avis. With the hotel just remember to sign up for transfers to the ship as soon as you sign in.

Enjoy your vacation.

The Radisson doesn't have an indoor pool, The Avis location is no longer located on the Radisson property, they moved further down the road on AIA

They still provide a shuttle to the ship terminal, once you drop off your car

We were there July 16 and there is no indoor pool.Go to Ron Jons surf shop in Cocoa Beach its about 2 miles from the Radisson. I highly recommend The Grill at the pier for supper. Great food at a reasonable rate. Can't wait until we go on another cruise. They have a shuttle that will take you to the restaurant.

thank u all for your replies. Gotta find something to keep us busy since it seems we are gonna have bad weather all day tomorrow. Hopefully it will get it all out of it's system and our trip will have nice sunny weather. Thanks again everyone !

Ron Jon's is the place to go ... just down from the Raddison ... you can spend all day there!! ... it's open 24 hours soooooooooooooo enjoy!! ... there's another surf shop just across from Ron Jon's yet not as exciting if you ask my kids ... you will have a great time next week on the Glory ... wish it were me again! ... enjoy the free dance lessons on board toooooo ...

Archived