Voyager of The Seas - February 17, 2008

We just booked a family cruise for my Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary. There are about 25-30 of us and we can hardly wait. We are starting to count down today!!!

If there are any great tips you can give us regarding th VOS, please do so!!

Don't miss the ice show. You need to get tickets but they are free.

http://www.starsatsea.com/fleet/vy_class.htm Check this out.

If you would like to see pics go to web shots and type in Voyager of the Seas. You will get tons of photos.

You can also start a Roll Call on the Roll Call form and meet others who will be on with you.

Thank you so much for the information. Could you please tell me how to put how many days...hours...minutes before our cruise. I notice that you have that on yours... Thank's again. If you have anymore good news to share, please do so.

It's a countdown clock, and I got mine from *****************************************www.*****[/url]. There is one here also, but I had trouble getting it to display. Have fun, and we are going on the VOS Feb. 24th, when you guys are leaving.

Thanks Saints Fan.... I'm from Louisiana and we are leaving Feb. 17, 2008. I went to the bottom of the page, but didn't find anything. I'll try the web site you suggested. Thanks again.

Have you ever been on the VOS? If so, how was it?

Kekie, I can't believe your family is going on this cruise! Mine is too! We have a group of about the same number!! It is my parents 40th wedding anniversary, but it is also my Uncle Burlie and Aunt Alma's 50th wedding anniversary! Drew, Adam and I have been on the sister ships Adventure and Mariner, so we have a lot to talk about! See you soon cuz! Jaina

Good morning, cuz!! I'm so excited that we are all going!! We are going to have so much fun..... From what I've researched, this ship has so much to offer for the kids... that's one reason I chose this particular cruise!!!

We are still in Orange Beach and are leaving today!!!

I talked to Dale last night and everyone except you and I were at Caney!!! I could hear all of them talking at once about the cruise!! BOY... are we in for the trip of a lifetime!! After this one, I think we should make it either an annual thing or every other year!!!

When I saw your name, I knew you had found me!!! I couldn't use Kekie, because someone else had that username.

Okay.... enough said for this time, we need to get everyone hooked up to critics so we can keep the excitement up!!!

Talk to you soon... Kekie

We just booked a family cruise for my Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary. There are about 25-30 of us and we can hardly wait. We are starting to count down today!!!

If there are any great tips you can give us regarding th VOS' date=' please do so!![/quote']

Great ship, lots to do, I've never been part of such a large group. Good luck with that. The only advice I can offer is to tell everyone to make an effort to have a good time, and not sweat the small stuff.

Thank you so much for the information. Could you please tell me how to put how many days...hours...minutes before our cruise. I notice that you have that on yours... Thank's again. If you have anymore good news to share' date=' please do so.[/quote']

There is a link at the top of these pages to use CC's own countdown clock. Lets see if I can link that.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=434

BillOh,

Thanks for the information. How was your experience on VOS?

We do have a lot of people going with us, but it's all family and we are together often enough that we will have a great time!! We are all looking forward to this trip.

I want to find out as much as I can about the VOS.... I love to research and I want to know everything about the ship before boarding.

We are going to Jamaica, Cayman and Cozumel..... any tips or suggestions will be appreciated..... snorkeling, eating on the islands, trips that must be taken.... just anything you can share would be great.

BillOh' date='

Thanks for the information. How was your experience on VOS?

We do have a lot of people going with us, but it's all family and we are together often enough that we will have a great time!! We are all looking forward to this trip.

I want to find out as much as I can about the VOS.... I love to research and I want to know everything about the ship before boarding.

We are going to Jamaica, Cayman and Cozumel..... any tips or suggestions will be appreciated..... snorkeling, eating on the islands, trips that must be taken.... just anything you can share would be great.[/quote']

The link at the bottom of my signature has pictures from our cruise on Voyager, we did the Eastern Carribean and had a great time and are now hooked on cruising.

kekie, when are you heading to north la. I'm going to try to get up there around wed or thurs. I will bring my pics and info from the MOS and AOS so we can get even more excited! jaina

Dont forget to sign up for the meet and mingle and check out your roll call. We had about 45 CCers by the time of our cruise, a nice sized group. RCI will have a party if 25 or more sign up and give out little gifts and have a drawing for more stuff. They had finger sandwiches and drinks (not alchoholic). You can sign up other people not on CC so they can go too, I signed up my sister to go to the meet and mingle RCI hosted for us.

I cant say its exciting but i got a little book with scratch paper and a pen in a RCI blue folder with a string to put around your neck best I can describe it lol. The big gift that everyone wants is the RCI mouse. lol, but they gave out tee shirts and hats and stuff like that too. Someone else said they should just give one thing at a time in the raffle so everyone gets something, but they give stuff out like 3 at a time so only about 15 drew prizes. (Everyone who attended got the pen and paper set).

Thanks Saints Fan.... I'm from Louisiana and we are leaving Feb. 17' date=' 2008. I went to the bottom of the page, but didn't find anything. I'll try the web site you suggested. Thanks again.

Have you ever been on the VOS? If so, how was it?[/quote']

No, this February will be my first time on the VOS. We're looking forward to it, especially with the Rhapsody leaving Galveston. I hope you have a great time. Glad you like the Saints also!!

kekie, when are you heading to north la. I'm going to try to get up there around wed or thurs. I will bring my pics and info from the MOS and AOS so we can get even more excited! jaina

I'm going up Friday morning...... so let's plan on getting together so we can look at pics. I'm so excited and we have 9 months of this!!!

No, this February will be my first time on the VOS. We're looking forward to it, especially with the Rhapsody leaving Galveston. I hope you have a great time. Glad you like the Saints also!!

Did you like ROS? We went on that ship 2 years ago!!

Did you like ROS? We went on that ship 2 years ago!!

It was my first cruise on any ship, and I loved it. The staff was great, very friendly, and there were always things to do. The only think I didn't like about it was that it ended!!

Archived