Miniature golf on the CB

woodmaster

:) there is a small 9 hole and there is no charge..it is on the same floor as the ramp going up to the nite club (sorry cant remember the #) we played and it was fun..make sure you listen for the birds:)

Is there a miniature golf course, if there is where is it located. Is there a charge and if so how much is it?

Thanks

We thought there was one, went looking for it and couldn't find it:(

We eventually found it on our last night after it had closed for the night!

It's on the Sky deck...Go the the back of the ship (only accessable from the back elevators) and take the elevator all the way up!

When you get off the elevator, there is a door straight ahead that has a small sign for Princess Links, open the door and go up!

Have fun, I love mini-put!

Thanks for the original post AND the responses! My DH and I love to golf, so some mini-putt golf is right up our alley! And now we'll have no trouble finding it! I'm getting way to excited!! We leave in 24 days!! :D

Missy

I didn't find it very good either. There aren't even any sides to each green so when you put if you are really bad you could wind up 2 greens over.

The one on Explorer of the Seas was way better. Plus some of the nice cruisers decided to pull all the plants and stuff out of the ground when we were on the ship. Why do people have to be destructive.:confused:

Bill

Hi Folks,

On our first cruise we did not find the mini golf, made sure I found it on my second, while not the best, it is great fun, it can also be a very quite place to relax, with bird song etc, just do not drink to much , if you do the holes start to move just when you go to putt.

yours Shogun

Archived