does conquest tender near eden rock?

cws1966

we would like to check out Eden Rock, but weren't sure if the Carnival Conquest tenders there in Georgetown. I know some places have more than one place that ships tender, so I wanted to make sure.

anyone from the conquest walked to eden rock?

we would like to check out Eden Rock, but weren't sure if the Carnival Conquest tenders there in Georgetown. I know some places have more than one place that ships tender, so I wanted to make sure.

anyone from the conquest walked to eden rock?

We walked to Eden Rock from the tender drop off area back in April with no problem. It was such a beautiful spot with fabulous snorkeling! We had such a great time, best snorkeling I have ever done! Have fun!

thanks for the great info! we are planning to do the catamaran stingrays and snorkling and it ends at 1:30. we are hoping we'll still have time to go to eden rock before we have to board the ship again. is there anywhere around eden rock to get a bite to eat? the excursion doesn't offer a meal, so we will probably be pretty hungry by the time we get back. the ship leaves at 4, so i figure we should have at least an hour to snorkel at eden.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived