Viking River CHINA

MSEm

Fred Time Question:

We are in the process of booking the Nov 6, 2007 China Cultural Delights with Hong Kong pre tour. How much free time do you have during the tour. I am planning on taking some reading material for the plane trip. Should I also planning some books to read during free time during the tour?

WIT: Looking on one line for Trekking (Hiking) poles. Sounds like a great idea. Did you get a model with "Schock Absporters"? Thanks,

PS Anyone one booking Nov 6 China, please contact me. msem2@cableone.net

• 3 weeks later...
Fred Time Question:

We are in the process of booking the Nov 6, 2007 China Cultural Delights with Hong Kong pre tour. How much free time do you have during the tour. I am planning on taking some reading material for the plane trip. Should I also planning some books to read during free time during the tour?

WIT: Looking on one line for Trekking (Hiking) poles. Sounds like a great idea. Did you get a model with "Schock Absporters"? Thanks,

PS Anyone one booking Nov 6 China, please contact me. msem2@cableone.net

MSEm - You will have less free time later in the tour with no free time at all in Beijing. You might consider skipping the Opera/Duck dinner to get a free night in Beijing. The 'Opera' we got was in a hotel conference room and was thankfully short (& shrill) followed by a substandard Beijing Duck dinner in the same hotel. We were the first tour of the year but unless they change the venue I would do something creative with the night.

Shock absorbers are a must. Look for 4 section poles as they collapse to a smaller size to fit in a suitcase.

WIT

Archived