Princess Transfers

frcia

Does anyone know if Princess offers transfers if you go in to Gatwick a day early for a Southampton cruise.

Thanks

FC

You can go back to the airport and pickup a Princess transfer. Your TA should be able to arrange this if you don't want to go to Southampton on your own.

Hi,

I work for Princess Cruises at Heathrow meeting & greeting USA passengers joining the Sea Princess.

We have a number of passengers who fly into London, perhaps a day or two days earlier who then return to Heathrow on the sailing day for a transfer to Southampton.

If they have a document that states " transfer, airport to Southampton" then we will be on the bus. If they do not have a transfer but still want go go with us, then I believe there is charge made.

I am sure the same practice works at Gatwick.

Hope that helps

Jack-Heathrow.

I still would price it out going independently. You will may be spending more time at the airport than you would like as sometimes they wait for multiple flights to arrive before departing.

I have used Yourmaninlondon many times. Email him for prices. It is very nice to have him pick you up at the airport also.

If you are spending the day before in London, then it is quite easy to take the train to Southampton, the trains are a fairly quick trip, 1 1/2 hours. The trip to the cruise port from the train station is a short cab ride away.

Otherwise you would be spending a lot of time hanging about the airport and a longer time on the bus.

Cheers,

Peter

Archived