Transfers from Sao Paulo to Cruise terminal

chrob

• 2 weeks later...

RCCL are only starting to call at Santos this year, so their program is not complete yet. They will almost certainly have a transfer available, however the cost is likely to be higher than a taxi. Taxis are readily available.

Depending on your flight times, a post cruise city tour with transfer could be a good bet for the return.

Does anyone know if RCCL provide transfers from Sao Paulo to the Cruise terminal at Santos?

If so, what is the cost?

Last time RCCL Splendor called Santos (about 3/4 years ago) they provide a bus transfer from Congonhas airport (domestic airport in Sao Paulo) to the cruise terminal and back. I believe they will do the same this season.

Costa cruises charges US$ 30 for go and return transfers.

MSC is offering free transfer! ( I got one for the Reveillon cruise)

Wotan (from Sao Paulo)

Does anyone know if RCCL provide transfers from Sao Paulo to the Cruise terminal at Santos?

If so, what is the cost?

$45 each way per person. I'm flying in the day before and if you are staying at the Hilton or Hyatt through RCCL that's the cost. If you book your air through them then it's included. If arriving cruise day $45.

It's 45 miles from Sao Paulo to Santos cruise terminal. Haven't figured out if it's better to go to Santos from the airport and stay there overnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived