Future Cruise Booking - Question

dawn u-d

Have a question re future cruise (open) booking: We were on the Star Princess April 20 and booked future cruise with open booking; Credit Card charged $200 and onboard rep advised she would put info/receipt etc in our stateroom 'mailbox' that evening - didn't happen. We inquired at purser's desk who advised "don't worry - it will be mailed yo you at home" -thus far, nothing. Yes, the credit card has been charged the $200. For those that have done the future booking - 1.Did you get receipt/info on board (prior to disembark) and/or 2.How long did it take to receive any Princess docs via mail? Call or email Princess? If that's the route we have to take, anybody have email address or telephone number (without getting the run-around). Thanks in advance!

Have a question re future cruise (open) booking: We were on the Star Princess April 20 and booked future cruise with open booking; Credit Card charged $200 and onboard rep advised she would put info/receipt etc in our stateroom 'mailbox' that evening - didn't happen. We inquired at purser's desk who advised "don't worry - it will be mailed yo you at home" -thus far, nothing. Yes, the credit card has been charged the $200. For those that have done the future booking - 1.Did you get receipt/info on board (prior to disembark) and/or 2.How long did it take to receive any Princess docs via mail? Call or email Princess? If that's the route we have to take, anybody have email address or telephone number (without getting the run-around). Thanks in advance!
The only thing that I have ever receieved were the documents delivered to your stateroom mailbox.

Have you logged into "MyPrincess" at the Princess.com website. They list your FCCs and even tell you they history of the ones you have had in the past.

Go to the Princess website and log in to the Captains Circle. Log on with the number you were given as a Princess Captain circle member. Your credit should show up there. Usually, you recieve a recipt on board. If you have not recieved your Capt. Circle number call Princess, you should be able to get it. Sounds like a snafu - believe me they do not want to jeopordize people that have signed up for another cruise.

That happened to me too. When I returned home, I called Princess & verified that they had it in their files. There were no problems even though I never received anything on board, or after I returned, as I recall.

Archived