Which dining rm (Conquest) can't you walk to?

firefly333

I got the subject line wrong....which dining room do you have to walk to....i.e. which one cant be accessed by elevators...sorry not awake.

We have 5:45 dining time. I read elsewhere that the middle dining room you cannot get to via elevator, you have to walk down one flight. Im with two ladies neither of whom can walk down a flight of stairs. We still have time to change our request if this is the time that would put us in a dining room that cannot be accessed by elevators.

The thread has me concerned, could someone please tell me which dining room we have for 5:45 on the Conquest so we can change to the 6:15 time if need be?

thanks

I got the subject line wrong....which dining room do you have to walk to....i.e. which one cant be accessed by elevators...sorry not awake.

We have 5:45 dining time. I read elsewhere that the middle dining room you cannot get to via elevator, you have to walk down one flight. Im with two ladies neither of whom can walk down a flight of stairs. We still have time to change our request if this is the time that would put us in a dining room that cannot be accessed by elevators.

The thread has me concerned, could someone please tell me which dining room we have for 5:45 on the Conquest so we can change to the 6:15 time if need be?

thanks

You cant walk from the atrium on decks 3 or 4 to the aft rest you however can go to either deck 5 or deck 2 walk to the aft elevator then get off at 3 and 4

the monet dining room has the 545 seating -there are elevators in the aft of the ship that stops on both floors -

Thanks, we are in the aft of the ship so that should be great. The lady on the walker is also diabetic so we really needed early dining she said, so its good to know which dining room too and that it can be accessed by elevator.

Thanks, we are in the aft of the ship so that should be great. The lady on the walker is also diabetic so we really needed early dining she said, so its good to know which dining room too and that it can be accessed by elevator.

im diabetic too but i like the late dining i go up to the lido and get some strami on the lido at the deli

You can walk to both of them. But for the aft dining room, only the aft elevators will get you there. So you you'll have to go to deck 5 (or 6 or 7 or 8 or you get the idea), walk aft, and take those elevators to 4 to get to the aft dining room - or 3 if you table is on the first level.

Archived