New to HAL - Customer Service Q?

Zeta3

Hi Folks,

I recently booked my first HAL cruise on the Zuiderdam Dec 15. and I had a question about shore excursions (yes I know it's early but I am booking cabanas) so I called the number and got a message saying to leave a message and they will get back to me in 2-3 days. Is there some secret code word or something to get to actually speak to somebody or is this pretty standard?

Thanks!

Thank you, I will give that a shot. Actually you all can probably answer at least part of my question. If I want to book Cabanas #1 & 2 am I correct in thinking that those are Taupe and Purple on the online booking form?

I am really quite excited about cruising HAL!

It is the icon for Carnival Platinum status. Just when Carnival starts offering some actual benefits for being a repeat cruiser I have totally tired of the whole Carnival scene. We usually cruise off season so it is generally a quieter trip but the activities available aren't really that interesting to me, way too many kids and unruly adults. We do cruise as a family with my DD but we all prefer a much quieter, more laid back kind of atmosphere.

Archived