Delta Connection?? (PIT-JFK)

cot427

I just booked a roundtrip flight from Pittsburgh to JFK. I booked on Delta.com, but the airline is Delta Connection. From Pittsburgh - JFK it is Chautauqua Airlines. The place is small, only 50 passengers. From JFK to Pittsburgh it is Comair Airlines, about 50 passengers also.

Has anybody ever used Delta Connection with these smaller planes? I don't know whether to be worried or not. Thanks

I just booked a roundtrip flight from Pittsburgh to JFK. I booked on Delta.com, but the airline is Delta Connection. From Pittsburgh - JFK it is Chautauqua Airlines. The place is small, only 50 passengers. From JFK to Pittsburgh it is Comair Airlines, about 50 passengers also.

Has anybody ever used Delta Connection with these smaller planes? I don't know whether to be worried or not. Thanks

I have not used Delta Connection but USAir also flies these 50 seaters. We have flown them many times to Boston. They are a little cramped but you are actually in them such a short time that you can handle it. I actually prefer them because it takes a whole lot less time to board and uboard 50 people! You will be fine!:)

mollyanne

I have flown on Delta Connections and other carriers "connection" planes. They are small and cramped but you have nothing to worry about.

Ok, now for your morning funny: Do you know what "DELTA" stands for?

Don't

Expect

Luggage

To

Arrive

I heard this one from the comedian we had on this year's cruise.

Have a great day everyone!:)

P.S. Delta has never lost my luggage so don't worry.

Archived