Who's Better

brendy1

Hi everyone can someone help. We are Cruiseing to Antigua in Nov 30. and Would like to book with either L of Antigua or Gorden who is better. there are 4 of us 2 are in their 70's but active,and we would like beach time. and not late for boat or walk 80 blacks back. help. Thank you:eek:

Never tried Lawrence, but we used Gordon in April and he was phenomenal. We will book with him again if we ever go back, and hopefully we will as Antigua is spectacular.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

I'll second what Bob and Phyl said. I can't say enough good things about Gordon's business. We had a fantastic day with him and I've read about many people going out with some of his other tour guides and having an equally great experience. You are in great hands with Gordon!

Carrie

We had day passes for the Grand Pineapple Beach Resort and arranged with Gordon to take us there and bring us back. He was great. He was right on time at the pier with a sign and wearing the straw hat as he said he would. He drove us in a nice air conditioned van and gave us lots of information about the island along the way. We asked him to stop at Devil's Bridge and that was very pretty. Then he picked us up again right on time. He also answered all my e-mails very promptly. You can count on Gordon.

Archived