Strange credit card transaction

I just received my credit card statement and there was a credit on it for over $300 from NCL Reservations in Miami. However, my last cruise with NCL ended last Fall and I have not booked another so I have no idea why I would be receiving a credit. Has anyone else experienced this recently? Was there a lawsuit settlement? Is this a marketing campaign? Never had anything like this happen before.

I just received my credit card statement and there was a credit on it for over $300 from NCL Reservations in Miami. However, my last cruise with NCL ended last Fall and I have not booked another so I have no idea why I would be receiving a credit. Has anyone else experienced this recently? Was there a lawsuit settlement? Is this a marketing campaign? Never had anything like this happen before.

No idea...

Not sure what type of marketing campaign is such that they throw money at you for no reason, but I wish I could get on that list.

Is it possible you were on a cruise that had to miss ports and therefore they promised some sort of credit?

Was your final bill in error last fall?

It does sound like a late adjustment of some kind. Are you sure the fare originally charged was correct? Maybe they just found the mistake. Or maybe the credit was a mistake. I think I'd book another cruise! :)

Well, I tried. Called NCL and they could not tell why I had been creditted but told me not to worry about it.

Enjoy your good fortune, and if you feel bad about it, apply it to a new cruise :)

Archived