RC Serenade of the Seas cabin diagrams??

P.A.

Hope someone can help me. We are trying to pick out our cabin on Royal Caribbeans Serenade of the Seas in the D1 category. We are looking mid ship and are wanting a bigger balcony. Looking at the diagrams in the brochure or online, it appears that some of the balconies are a bit bigger. However, I just spoke with a RC rep, and he said you can't go by the diagrams. That all the balconies in the D1 category are 41 sq ft. With exception to the last cabin at the aft on deck 9.

Does anyone know if this is true? Because it sure looks like some have bigger balconies. In particular...cabin #9594, on deck 9. He says no.

Does anyone know??

Thanks in advance! :)

Regarding your question about the balconies on Serenade of the Seas, I had the same question and did some research on Webshots. I don't know if this will work, but here's a picture of that section where the cabin you referred to is located. I wanted the same think. Keep in mind that the elevator is there and you may have your view blocked in one direction.

It does appear to be bigger and I also went through the reviews and found a couple of people with the specific cabin in question. They also said it was bigger.

Hope this helps.

800788374_SerenadeoftheSeas.jpg.52aa714a0f1b0f84647a970c7136cddf.jpg

Something to consider--

Bigger doesnt always mean better.

the cabin you are looking at may have a bigger balcony but it is also a connecting cabin. (which means that you could hear everything going on in the room next door through the door) i dont thinkthat is something you may want to experience on a honeymoon.

The cabin next door also holds 3 people--

Look for your cabin that is between 2 cabins that dont have any symbols in it. That means those cabins only hold 2 people.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/serenadeoftheseas.htm

use this site===along with deck plans and get peoples opinion/along with photos of certain cabins.

Also--please note.. the higher you go the higher you pay.

Being under the pool deck is not always a good either as you might hear chairs scrapping from time to time.

Also because of the angle of that balcony, you can actually see into the cabin next door. So if you want that cabin, go with friends and get the cabin next door also. Personally I would go for the D1 aft cabins on deck 9, which also have bigger balconies.

Archived