Where to buy T-shirts in St. Thomas?

Sandi149

What price are you looking to pay for a "quality" shirt? From reading t-shirt printing forums on the internet, most of the professionals prefer the Gildan brand shirt to Hanes. Shirts I've seen with St Thomas prints/logos sell for approx $16 to $18. Is that the "quality" you're looking for, or something higher?

Yes, that's what I'm looking to spend. As long as they are 100% cotton and not thin, that's what I basically care about.

Can you recommend a store?

Thanks.

Shop at Del Sol. They sell color changing tees . I have about 9 from different islands and they wear and wash well. But dont bleach them or they wont change color anymore. They are about $23.00 a piece. We love them!!!!!:)

Shop at Del Sol. They sell color changing tees . I have about 9 from different islands and they wear and wash well. But dont bleach them or they wont change color anymore. They are about $23.00 a piece. We love them!!!!!:)

My girlfriend bought one of their shirts and loves it. She also bought nail polish. Its really cool how it works:)

Albertians, you've got the store name right! It is Captain's Corner, and they have a store on Main Street and the Waterfront. They have a large selection of quality tees for kids, men, and women. Most are $20 or less. I think they even give a free gift with purchase.

Other stores selling quality tees are: Local Color and Caribbean Surf. These stores are located on the Waterfront not too far from one of the Captain's Corner stores, so you could easily go to all three in a short period of time.

I've heard that garment dyed shirts are a better quality, so you might want to ask for those (not that all the store clerks would know - but hey, you never know!)

Archived